iTunes. Podbean. Stitcher.

LIST OF EPISODES with links

Please click "Like" on Facebook.

Send me an email!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

ROCK AND/OR ROLL 106 - NO SHAME IV (WITH MICHAEL BUTLER, THE ROCK AND ROLL GEEK)




It's Rock and/or Geek as BJ is joined by Michael Butler from the Rock and Roll Geek Show for another round of No Shame, wherein each of these rock and roll geeks is willing to openly admit to liking certain songs that many rock fans would probably be ashamed and/or embarrassed to admit to liking but hey, the theme of this episode once again is NO SHAME and none is felt. 

2 comments:

  1. enjoyed the show - nearly all the songs were NOT shameful, with exception of LFO. I love Rick Springfield's (almost) entire catalog. His last 2 records were as good as his 80's output. Dig the Hooters. You played probably the only 2 good All American Reject songs, both are great. My "shame" songs are probably mostly 70's yacht rock stuff, like Ambrosia, Firefall, England Dan and John Ford Coley...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ambrosia but England Dan, isn't that the Way You Look Tonight song? That one is a nightmare. There are three songs I lump together and focus my hate on, that one and Still the One by Orleans and then that goddamn Pina Colada song. Glad you're enjoying the show Feck. I used to see a band from Milwaukee called that

      Delete