iTunes. Podbean. Stitcher.

LIST OF EPISODES with links

Please click "Like" on Facebook.

Send me an email!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

ROCK AND/OR ROLL 071 - NO SHAME (WITH PODS & SODS)


It's time for the Pod and/or Roll as BJ is joined by Craig Smith and Eric Miller from the awesome Pods & Sods podcast for a fun and revelatory discussion about songs which each of them is willing to openly admit to liking even though many rock fans would probably be ashamed and/or embarrassed to admit to liking such songs but hey, the theme of this episode is NO SHAME and none is felt.

3 comments:

  1. A couple for me (and feel similarly that I don't feel shame about it):
    AND PREFACE by saying that compiled to this as was listening to the show and surprised\yet not that came up with some of the same artists and even songs.


    -Madonna "Ray of Light" (see also her new song "Ghost Town")
    -George Michaels "Praying for Time" (powerful)
    - Boyz II Men "Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday"
    -Sheriff "When I'm With You" (cheesy power ballad but so what!?)
    -Styx "Lady" (ditto)
    -Peter Cetera "Glory of Love"
    -I love everything off of Cyndi Lauper's first two albums... does that count?

    And B.J... come on! You don't like Chicago?!! Please re-listen to their first album Chicago Transit Authority!!! It is sooo good and would've thought it might be something you would like.

    -RnR Pleeb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some Chicago stuff, I just said Hard for Me to Say I'm Sorry is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to this episode on the train on the way to work. "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago came on and there I was fighting back the tears, just wanting to hug the stranger next to me.
    Perhaps you should issue a warning with this episode.

    ReplyDelete