iTunes. Podbean. Stitcher.

LIST OF EPISODES with links

Please click "Like" on Facebook.

Send me an email!

Friday, January 10, 2014

ROCK AND/OR ROLL 028 - SOUNDTRACKS


And...action. BJ plays some of his favorite songs from movie soundtracks.



LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM - HOLIDAY ROAD
KENNY LOGGINS - I'M ALRIGHT
CHEAP TRICK - REACH OUT
JOE STRUMMER - TRASH CITY
PINK FLOYD - FREE FOUR
PINK FLOYD - THE GOLD IT'S IN THE...
THE PRIME MOVERS - STRONG AS I AM
FASTWAY - TRICK OR TREAT
FASTWAY - AFTER MIDNIGHT
FASTWAY - DON'T STOP THE FIGHT
LION - THE TRANSFORMERS THEME
NRG - INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION
IAN THOMAS - STRANGE BREW
YA YA - DON'T TALK
TAHNEE CAIN & TRIANGLZ - YOU CAN'T DO THAT
ALICE COOPER - HE'S BACK (THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK)
QUEEN - PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE
AC/DC - WHO MADE WHO
FAITH NO MORE - THE PERFECT CRIME
RATT - NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE
DVDA - NOW YOU'RE A MAN
CAT STEVENS - IF YOU WANT TO SING OUT, SING OUT
STEVE EARLE - ELLIS UNIT ONE
SHUDDER TO THINK - HOT ONE
SHUDDER TO THINK - THE BALLAD OF MAXWELL DEMON
TOM PETTY - WALLS (NO. 3)
THE SCREAM - YOUNG AND DUMB
JIMMY CLIFF - YOU CAN GET IT IF YOU REALLY WANT
THE MELODIANS - RIVERS OF BABYLON
THE MAYTALS - PRESSURE DROP
JIMMY CLIFF - THE HARDER THEY COME

1 comment:

  1. BJ, I really enjoyed this soundtrack show. Unfortunately, now I must listen to some of the soundtracks I own. So far I have dug out Dazed And Confused, The Departed and Forrest Gump. And I know I have a few soundtracks on vinyl like The Big Chill and Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Anyway, great work on this show. I now have the soundtrack fever.

    On a side note, have you ever tried to put a face with a voice that you have heard? For me, it’s usually a celebrity’s face that goes with somebody’s voice. My imagination tells me that you look like that dude that played the brother on New Adventures Of Old Christine.

    Oh yeah, I have the “explicit” show downloaded and cued up to listen to next, as soon as I knock out a few soundtracks.

    ReplyDelete